We’d like to invite you to the Kortext Winter Webinar where we’ll be discussing SCONUL’s recent open letter to the Publishers Association and debating:
- The future of academic publishing
- Looking at the arguments for change
- The publisher response
- How Kortext models can deliver to the needs of all institution libraries
We’ll also delve into data and consider:
- How analytics can be used to optimise digital content provision
- The important role of Student Ambassadors in driving content usage
We have some great speakers lined up to weigh in on the discussion, including:
- Libby Homer – Principal Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Libby is a member of the SCONUL Board and chairs the Content Strategy Group. She is a member of the UUK/Jisc Content Negotiation Strategy Group and is Chair of Customer Services Group UK
- Rod Bristow – Recent President, Global Online Learning & UK at Pearson
- Erica Lee & Nicola Dennis– Information Resources Specialists, Aston University
- Alessandra Natale - University of Exeter student
Yes, you can have it all!
Join us on Wednesday 8th December from 14.00 - 16.00 GMT and to spread a bit of Christmas cheer you can have a winter-warming drink and festive fancy to enjoy on us from your nearest Costa Coffee.
We hope to see you at the webinar!
Fill out this form to register for the webinar